June already!
James is doing well!
I had cataract surgery on my right eye June 8 and am so happy to be rid of that smudge across my right field of vision. Because of floaters, I did not expect my vision to improve much ...but it has! Can't wait to go out to look at the stars some summer night soon.
Today I felt the need to "drop a marker" to commemorate an uncommonly blessed morning. I had the precious privilege of seeing each of my seven grandkids as we picked up eggs from our son's house, visited awhile, and made an egg delivery to our daughter. I greeted each of my grands with a "Holy Kiss;" as Scripture says. My interpretation of that directive is to kiss them on top of their heads with love and a prayer. Both my son and my daughter were watching their children at their respective homes today, and so they both received a motherly "kiss on the head" as well. Although we all live within a few miles of one another, it is rare to have all of the children available at once to receive this particular expression of their Grammy's love.
My heart is full.
Earlier today I strolled in my little flower garden. The photos I took symbolize the fulfillment of promises from the Lord.
When God promises blessings, He comes through. Every single time. And sometimes, Heaven's joys begin on Earth as they did for me this morning.
All praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to Father God for His great love, and to the Holy Spirit who dwells within; thank You Lord for hearing my prayers. Thank You for Your promises. The transient moments of joy we experience here make us look forward to Heaven and home where great joy will not be tainted ever again by earthly sorrows. Blessed be Your Name.
Thank You Lord for today.

























Blessed indeed!!!
ReplyDelete