I am so thankful for texting. Daughter-in-law Nicole texted me photos frequently this month to document Baby K's growth. We love our granddaughters. Blessed.
Various members of the Rausch family had Covid and other viruses this month and so we didn't gather for Daniel's 15th birthday. We are proud of D. He is an accomplished cook and is one of the top students in his class at school. We love our grandsons. Blessed!! :-).
Although Daniel wants to grow taller he has outgrown his mom by several inches already.
We took a beautiful walk on the hill on February 20, and I had no migraine after! I have had to avoid sunlight because of chronic migraine since my last Covid booster a year ago.
John bought a new root plow this month. He is proud of it!
We felt upset when it was announced that a billion dollar chip plant is going in right across from Jonathan's land along highway 50, just west of the highway 75 junction. So, God has closed the door to Jon and Nic building a house at that site. We are praying about the impact this will have for our schools and community and are trusting the Lord for the outcomes; even for blessing.
Our friend and longtime neighborn, Phil George, passed away at age 101 on February 12. He carried the flag in the Fourth of July parade for many years. I took the photo above in about 2019.







No comments:
Post a Comment