January has catapulted past, fueled by end-of-year bookwork and short days filled with bird feeding, house cleaning, and careful treks over slushy country roads and once, through dense, melting snow-fed fog, to visit Mom at the nursing home. But the morning of January 12 was beautiful, and deserves the time I've spent today composing this post. I want to remember this day.I am no longer able to go outside during bright sunlight because of rosacea and ocular rosacea, but the morning following this snowfall was overcast with no wind, and so I pulled on my snow boots as in days of yore and spent a precious hour taking photos of the snow that coated every surface. It was wonderful.
Farmer John does not appreciate snow because of the difficulties it poses to his commitment to take good care of his livestock, but even he seemed to appreciate the beauty on this day. A magical moment occurred when a large white-tailed buck stepped out and stared at me from 200 feet away. I had only my phone camera and so his rack doesn't show in the photo above, but it was lovely nonetheless.








Thank you for sharing your beautiful day. 💜
ReplyDelete