![]() |
I've included a photo of the roast chicken we had for supper the other night because it was so easy and good. It is America Test Kitchen's Weeknight Roast Chicken - no brining or complicated prep. I did go ahead and make the pan sauce and was glad I did. I used lemon juice and fresh rosemary rather than the vinegar and fresh thyme the recipe calls for, and we loved it. Another plus is that the recipe link includes a video--I didn't even have to read the recipe (but be certain to test the internal temperature -- I must've had a bigger bird, had to roast it longer to get to the requisite temperature)!
We live near a wind farm, and after some trepidation over the size of these machines--the towers alone are over 300 feet high, and each wing is about 185 feet long--I've come to enjoy photographing them. Our Kansas skies have provided a beautiful backdrop for trees and turbines of late.
By the way, Farmer John is feeling much better than at the time of my last blogpost--but is a little poorer for having had to pay for a root canal.
Hope your March is blessed!

So happy to hear from you, Linda. It's been awhile and we really need to catch up. I am following you now and also on Google+. See you soon.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you here, Latane--I will follow you as well!
Delete