| The euonymus shrubs are green and glossy but haven't bloomed, so they aren't yet attracting flies! |
| Dragonflies have emerged with rainbow wings... |
![]() |
| These guys are almost done producing flowers and fluff... |
| The Margie rose is blooming in the fence row (named for the childhood friend who gave me the cutting). |
| The hanging basket my daughter and her husband gave me for Mother's Day is still beautiful (I haven't killed it yet). |
![]() |
| The rosebush my son and his wife gave me two years ago survived the drought and is covered with blooms.... |
| ...and the old fashioned rosebush is blossoming |
| First thing in the morning it is neither too warm or too cool to sit here...... |
| ...and it isn't yet too hot to take a walk in the early evening. |


reading this post I felt like I was right there in Kansas with you!
ReplyDelete